Sunday, April 12, 2009

Homeschool Quotes

Ok, so we've only just begun this blog, and I'm already going off-topic!

But this seemed like a good place to put this link to quotes related to homeschooling...I'm sure there are some here somewhere that have to do with field trips!: http://www.squidoo.com/homeschoolquotes

Such as:
"There is more to life than increasing its speed." Gandhi

"I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn." Albert Einstein

"Nobody is bored when he is trying to make something that is beautiful, or to discover something that is true." William Inge

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." Mark Twain

“Try not to have a good time…this is supposed to be educational.”
- Charles Schulz

No comments:

Post a Comment